The Little Details
• Limit 1 subscription per household, additional as gifts
• Valid for United States addresses only
• New subscribers only
• Please allow 4-8 weeks for first issue to arrive
• One year subscription is 12 issues of Martha Stewart Living and 10 issues of Everyday Food
• Subscriptions include free digital access on the iPad
• For promotional purposes, the Everyday Food subscription promotional value is set at $1 and Martha Stewart Living is set at $18
Any Buckeye brainiac will tell you that getting into college is a full-time job. Give your young Buck a leg up courtesy of today's one-two punch of a prep deal from The College Review. The SAT or ACT Summer Camp package includes five three-hour preparatory sessions at Solon High School, a text book, and access to free refresher classes during the school year -- all for $249 (regularly $500). Your little Brutus will gain confidence and essential skills in small classes through lecture, drills, in-class demonstrations, and simulated test-taking administered by the College Review's certified high school teachers. Sessions are held from June 18-22 and 25-29 and July 9-13. Hang on a little longer, Sloopy, and learn the skills you need to keep you from bleeding scarlet and gray on test day.
Want more? Check out The College Review on Facebook.