- Online learning adventure designed for children aged 5-12
- Over 500 interactive activities based around and across the National Curriculum
- Safe way to enhance and encourage learning
- Children can play and learn independently
Learning something the hard way can be laborious, whereas learning something in a flexible way can put a spring in your step. Tap into potential with today’s Groupon for a subscription to an online learning adventure for kids aged 5-12 distributed by GridClub. Choose from the following options: • £12.95 for a one-year subscription (57% off) • £17.95 for a two-year subscription (60% off) Featuring over 500 virtual challenges underpinned by the National Curriculum, GridClub provides kids aged 5-12 with fun ways of getting facts straight over the course of a one or two year subscription. Science, history, geography, art, music, languages and more can be explored via action-packed interactive games, all designed to be accessed online with just the squeak of a mouse. Primary school learners can master spelling riddles, practice mental arithmetic by selling virtual tomatoes, or paint their own picture-perfect Warhol.
• Award-winning learning website • Over 500 activities, designed with the National Curriculum in mind • Vibrant design featuring tutorial videos • Online access • Activities cover 11 school subjects, including maths and English
Showered in A-Grade awards, including the 2001 BAFTA for Best Online Learning, GridClub provides a fun and safe way for kids to learn online. Basing their fun-packed virtual world on the building blocks of the school syllabus, the company covers subjects from science to art.
1. Buy your Groupon 2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code' 3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date 4. Go to www.gridclub.com/order 5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.