- Family-friendly activities
- Tractor rides, farm-animal area
- Straw slides, maze
- Concessions available
- Expires Oct 29, 2011
- Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid 10/7/11-10/8/11, 10/14/11-10/15/11, or 10/21/11-10/22/11.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $9, you get an admission package for two (up to an $18 value), which includes:
- Two admissions (up to a $14 value)
- Two beverages (up to a $4 value)
For $18, you get an admission package for four (up to a $36 value), which includes:
- Four admissions (up to a $28 value)
- Four beverages (up to an $8 value)
Colorado Pumpkin Patch delights little ones and big ones alike with a series of fun, family-friendly attractions. One 40-foot-long and two 80-foot-long straw slides carry individuals through rites of inertial passage, and a hay pyramid and straw mazes provide opportunities to ponder geometric theories. Guests can get acquainted with the auditory and tactile glee of farm animals within a petting area, or take tractor rides before hopping into Snow Bunny Village. Ample picnic spaces set the stage for concessions and individually brought foods, and beverages such sodas and sports drinks cure thirsts brought on by pumpkins devoured or repetitively juggled in the pre-picked patch.