Instructors teach paddlers to handle vessels on land and water and emphasize safety; experienced riders rent basic paddleboard for 4 hours
- Expires Sep 1, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 4 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Lessons must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for a two-hour stand-up-paddleboard lesson (a $50 value)
- $99 for a two-hour, two-person private stand-up-paddleboard lesson (a $200 value)
- $12 for a four-hour basic stand-up-paddleboard rental (a $25 value)
Expert outdoorsmen Steve Zdunich equips his students with the ability to explore the waterways around Saskatoon on their own during his two-hour stand-up-paddleboard lessons. Should patrons already have the skills to paddle their way around, they can rent a basic paddleboard with all necessary gear for four hours.Saskatoon Paddling School
With an infectious passion for the outdoors, the team at Saskatoon Paddling School infuses locals and visitors with enthusiasm for exploring Saskatoon's dynamic waterways, grasslands, and floodplains. The crew teaches paddlers how to handle and navigate a canoe or kayak on both land and water, and then leads tours down the South Saskatchewan River, calling attention to the river's subtleties and nuances. m]]