Two wooded fields are stacked with mazes, towers, catwalks and hideouts.
- Expires Dec 2, 2012
- Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be 10 or older, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $22 for a 1 Day Paintball Adventure for 1 Person ($44.80 Value)
- $42 for a 1 Day Paintball Adventure for 2 People ($89.60 Value)
- $80 for a 1 Day Paintball Adventure for 4 People ($179.20 Value)
Each person receives a full-day field admission, rental marker, mask, camo top, and first 100 paintballs. Extra paintballs can be purchased for $5 per 100.Victoria Paintball Adventures
Victoria Paintball Adventures envelops gamers in two woodsy fields of play stacked with obstacles, catwalks, and buildings among a diversified topography. Colourful combatants can paint pointillism masterpieces on opponents while traipsing stealthily through the six-acre lower field composed of a maze, catwalks, lush forest, towers, open field, and hideouts. On the four-acre upper field paintballers play splat tag at a faster pace, taking cover behind castle walls or trees and pelting challengers with paint from atop a fort tower or a stilt-walker's shoulders. A minimum of two staff members oversee a medley of 12 themed games throughout the day, such as the humans-versus-zombies melee and old-school capture the flag. Each 10- to 15-minute match is designed to keep field crusaders knee-deep in adrenalin while garnering enough knowledge about the colour wheel to write a biography of Roy G. Biv.