Technicians use metal rods, glue, and fluorescent lights to gently pull dents from inside the vehicle’s panel
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Size of dent or damage within option can not be combinable with other areas on vehicle. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for 1 inch of paintless dent removal ($75 value)
- $52 for 2 inches of paintless dent removal ($125 value)
- $60 for 3 inches of paintless dent removal ($150 value)
- $99 for $250 worth of paintless dent removal
- $99 for $250 worth of hail damage repair
- $250 for $500 worth of hail damage repair
Technicians use metal rods and picks to correct dents, pushing out pockmarked aluminum and steel from within the body of the vehicle. The techs also use glue if dents are inaccessible from the interior, and aim to restore cars riddled with dents caused by hail.