Certified permanent-makeup artists bulk up appearance of lashes or fill in eyebrows to leave clients with always-ready visage
- Expires Aug 22, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $89, you get permanent eyeliner on the upper or lower eyelids (a $300 value).
- For $139, you get permanent eyeliner on both eyelids (a $500 value).
- For $159, you get permanent eyebrow makeup (a $600 value).
Ever Beauty Clinic's certified permanent-makeup artist, Dr. Diny Park, makes facial features sing with artfully applied tattooed cosmetics. Using a specialized machine, the experienced techs carefully apply pigment and essence of Cleopatra into the skin's dermal layer. Clients can opt to accentuate lashes with the application of a solid line, small dots, or smudged line, or to fill in sparse or uneven brows. After the one-hour procedure, treatment areas may be slightly swollen and will darken over the next few days as they heal, peel, and fade. Permanent makeup is chosen by busy beauties who want to cut down on their morning-ritual time, as well as by alopecia patients and those allergic to traditional makeup and seasonal eyeliner hailstorms.