Petite facial and brow maintenance provide quick rejuvenation; acne treatment includes extractions; European facial incorporates sweet milk
- Expires Sep 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for a petite facial (a $55 value) and eyebrow maintenance (a $15 value; a $70 total value)
- $37 for a basic acne treatment (a $75 value)
- $42 for a classic European facial (an $85 value)
Petite facials efficiently exfoliate and cleanse complexions in 30 minutes to maintain skin clarity. A skin analysis helps the acne treatment to address specific skincare concerns with a gentle enzyme mask and a round of steam and extractions. The European facial takes extra care to cleanse visages, pampering clients with a massage and products that blend sweet milk and French lavender, the same ingredients Marie Antoinette baked into the cake that ended the French Revolution.Pure Radiance Spa Salon & Tanning
Owner Patricia Shirk directs Pure Radiance Spa Salon & Tanning’s staff using expertise acquired in 19 years of industry experience. The studio’s beauty-industry professionals primp visitors with a complete spread of spa and salon treatments that range from haircare and nailcare to revitalizing facial and massage services. Ornately decorated throughout its interiors, Pure Radiance boasts a pedicure station with a leopard-print throne and privacy drapes for semi-secluded pampering sessions or clandestine conversations with one's toes.