Busted iPhone & HTC EVO screens receive new glass & LCD panels, or techs perform speedy general gadget repairs
- Expires Dec 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. $50 Groupon option not valid for cell phone repair. 7% sales tax for all repairs not included.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $85 for an iPhone 4S glass and LCD-screen replacement (up to a $179 value)
- $72 for an iPhone 4 glass and LCD-screen replacement (up to a $149 value)
- $62 for an HTC EVO 4G glass and LCD-screen replacement (up to a $129 value)
- $32 for an iPhone 3GS glass and LCD-screen replacement (up to a $69 value)
- $25 for $50 worth of electronics diagnostics and repair
Before any electronic repair, technicians run diagnostic tests for a refundable fee of $30–$50 for TVs or $35 for game consoles before providing a full repair quote.Gadgets Repair
The staff at Gadgets Repair specializes in electronics diagnostics and repair, allowing them to quickly assess buggy gizmos before replacing points of failure. Xboxes, iPhones, and flat-screen TVs all fall within the repair team's scope of expertise, which covers everything from the replacing a smartphone's cosmetically flawed screen to delicately resoldering printed circuits without tickling them.