Pro photographer snaps shots of family & friends during one-hour session that yields retouched digital images & prints
- Expires Dec 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid in studio, or within 15 miles of studio location.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$49 for a one-hour photo shoot and one print package (a $190 total value) $72 for a one-hour photo shoot and two print packages (a $280 total value) $81 for a one-hour photo shoot and three print packages (a $370 total value)
Each print package presents a single pose in the following formats:
- One high-resolution digital image (a $50 value each)
- One 8”x10” print (a $20 value each)
- One 5”x7” print (a $10 value each)
- Four wallet-size prints (a $10 value each)
$72 for the above package with two print packages (a $280 total value)
All images are retouched and then printed on ultra-premium quality photo paper. Any number of people may attend the shoot and perform as many outfit changes as time permits.iWink Studios
iWink Studios' squad of professional shutterbugs collaborates with clientele to bolster their photo collections with shoots, studio rentals, and photography courses. Offering both in-studio and on-location shoots, photographers capture acting and corporate headshots, weddings, newborns, and boudoir and fashion models, with all sessions yielding quality prints and retouched digital images. Meanwhile, novice photographers can rent cameras, lenses, and lighting equipment for their own shoot in one of iWink Studios' private 25'x41' or 27'x34' spaces. Studio rentals supply guests with models, makeup artists, and hairstylists. Alternatively, photography classes cover digital-photography fundamentals, shooting with studio lights, capturing evidence of ghosts, and weekly workshops that cover a rotating range of topics.