- Expires Mar 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $45, you get a piña-colada facial and a piña-colada smoothie (a $110 value).
- For $59, you get a hair package (a $160 total value) that includes:
- Full color with Goldwell products (a $70 value)
- Two reconstructive hair masks with Moroccanoil (a $45 value each)
The aestheticians at Karma Seven Day Spa revitalize visages with organic facials and hair services. Clients sip a piña-colada smoothie during a one-hour piña-colada facial, which surrounds them with tropical relaxation as powerful as the crooning of Frank Sinatra's parrot. Spa staff apply a natural protein digestive enzyme found in pineapples to help exfoliate dead skin cells, and a yogurt and honey mask hydrates façades, helps brighten complexions, and elicits sympathy from stern bear park rangers. Patrons add verve to tired coiffure with full color to illuminate tresses. During two 10-minute Moroccanoil hydrating treatments, stylists soothe scalps with a therapeutic mask designed to soften strands and repair damaged or dry locks.