The Little Details
Limit one per person, up to three additional as gifts
• Limit one per person per visit
• Valid for new students of IM=X Pilates Clifton only
• Class reservations required and space subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All classes must be redeemed by same customer; cannot be shared
We're not mathletes, but we're pretty sure you can't just calorie-count your way into fitness. Solve the other side of the equation with today's deal from IM=X Pilates Clifton: Pay $25 for five boot camp classes (regularly $125); or pay $65 for two private and three group Pilates Reformer classes (regularly $225). The Integrated Movement Xercize system -- which has garnered praise from publications such as The New York Times, Shape, and Fitness -- is designed to subtract inches and multiply core strength by combining pilates, cardio, and strength training techniques. In addition to goal-focused fitness regimens, the studio offers holistic services and a free weekly wellness workshop. During boot camp, you'll be challenged with sports drills, boxing, plyometrics, and agility circuits with a touch of Pilates and yoga. You don't need a golden calculator to tell you this deal is a steal.
Want more? Check out IM=X Pilates Clifton on Facebook.