- Variety of vegetable & meat topping options
- Choice of cheese & sauce
- Garlic fingers with bacon bits
- Choice of pop, water, or juice
- Expires Mar 29, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Not valid until 9/30/11. Valid only for option purchased. Carryout and dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $12, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $25.32 total value) that includes:
- One 12-inch pizza with up to two toppings (up to a $14.41 value)
- A medium order of garlic fingers (an $8.77 value)
- Two cans of pop, water, or juice (a $1.07 value each)
For $21, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $46.87 total value) that includes:
- Two 12-inch pizzas with up to two toppings each (up to a $14.41 value each)
- An extra-large order of garlic fingers (a $13.77 value)
- Four cans of pop, water, or juice (a $1.07 value each)
Each 12-inch pizza contains eight slices.
Stoggers’ Pizza silences the growls of hungry stomachs with a menu starring a host of disc-shaped comestibles. Noshing ensembles can engage in friendly thumb wars to determine which of the available three cheeses, four sauces, and 17 vegetable and meat toppings will earn the privilege of adorning their 12-inch pizzas. Build a pie foundation of Frank’s hot sauce to fuel fire-breathing contests, or treat taste buds to a base of tzatziki sauce that prompts mouths to chew with a Greek accent. Once a blanket of mozzarella, feta, or parmesan cheese has gilded the dough halo, eaters can nibble through melted plains dappled with a pair of toppings. Herbivorous garnishes include hot banana peppers and green olives; meat-based toppings include hamburger, donair, and italian sausage. To help diners break free from the circular cycle, a side of garlic fingers sporting a cloak of bacon bits and cheese slaps away hunger. Vocal cords can keep hydrated throughout the meal with refreshing sips of pop, water, or juice. Meals can be eaten at Stoggers’ or taken to go in order to facilitate mobile food fights.