- Limit 2 vouchers per person plus 2 additional as gifts
- Each voucher is good for 2 general admission tickets
- Click Clack Moo, The Cows that Type performs at Children's Fairyland in Oakland
- Your ticket purchase includes all day admission to Children's Fairyland
- Fairyland admission tickets must be used on the day of the show you are attending
- All-day parking is available outside of the park for $5
- Voucher is transferable
- Entire voucher amount must be used in 1 transaction
- Reservation required
- Voucher may not be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Plum Dollars may not be used to purchase this Plum Steal (Learn why >>)
- You cannot earn Plum Dollars for referring this Plum Steal (Learn why >>)
- Plum District promotional codes may not be used toward the purchase of this Plum Steal
You little ones love story time before bed. Let's face it – so do we! Children's books are silly and make reading a perfect bonding (and learning, of course!) activity. With this offer, experience one of their favorites come to life for an afternoon of giggles.
Farmer Brown's cows are c-c-c-cold. They'd like cozy electric blankets to keep warm. But how do they tell him? Eureka! They discover an old typewriter in the barn, and start sending him notes. Who says cows can't type?! Farmer Brown finds the click clack of the typewriter annoying, but doesn't take it seriously – until he finds a rebellious note posted on the barn door: "Sorry. We're closed. No milk today." Discover if the barnyard peace can be restored in James E. Grote's delightful musical adaptation of the Caldecott Honor Book by Doreen Cronin.
Bay Area Children’s Theatre caters to your love of theater; the not-for-profit organization features a rotation of shows that will make you stand up and cheer. This amazing offer gives you the chance to take in a lively production of this beloved children’s book, then skip into the magical Children’s Fairyland for a day of imaginative play!
There are four shows available:
- Saturday, August 11 at 10:30am
- Saturday, August 11 at 4:00pm
- Sunday, August 12 at 10:30am
- Sunday, August 12 at 4:00pm