Traditional Portuguese dishes including chouriço sausage, littleneck clams, and seasoned sides of steak and chicken
- Expires Feb 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for special events. Not valid with other offers or specials. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$15 for $30 worth of food and nonalcoholic drinks for two or more$25 for $60 worth of food and nonalcoholic drinks for four or more
Chefs fill the menu with Portuguese dishes including:
- Spanish-style littleneck clams ($8.95)
- Chouriço sausage or portuguese pulled pork sandwiches ($5.95)
- Grilled pork loin, steak kebabs, and top sirloin ($10.95–$13.95)
- Shrimp, salmon, and grilled cod seafood dishes ($10.95–$14.95)
Chicken wings, littleneck clams, and garlic bread introduce Fall River Grill's spread of Portuguese cuisine. From top to bottom, the menu is packed with meat and foreign words—bifana, grilled pork cutlets in a sandwich; bife, which means steak; whole grilled chicken known as frango grelhado; and the traditional sausage called chouriço. Seafood makes a big splash at the restaurant, too; there’s enough salmon, boiled cod, and shrimp to convince most people that marine life really does exist. Before you start stuffing yourself, plan to leave just enough stomach space for sweet desserts such as passionfruit pudding and coconut tarts.