- En-suite, standard double rooms include flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, mini bar and phone.
- You’ll also get a continental breakfast each morning.
- Eurostar train departs from London St Pancras, Ashford or Ebsfleet International.
- Enjoy museums, restaurants and endless shopping in picture perfect Bruges.
- City centre hotel.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for travel from 4th Nov - 18th Dec, 2012.
- Must book travel by 5pm on 14th September.
- Offer based on off peak times, for other times supplements will apply.
- Click here for full terms and conditions.
- £60pp surcharge applies for Friday & Saturday departures.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Fancy a getaway where you can enjoy historic museums, exquisite shopping and romantic strolls by a secluded canal...? Wowcher is ticking all the boxes with today's heart fluttering deal...
We’re offering you a 2 night stay for 2 at the 4* Golden Tulip de Medici in Bruges including return Eurostar tickets and breakfast for just £169pp, saving you up to 25% off AA Getaways' price of up to £225.
Nestled on one of the most romantic canals of Bruges, Hotel de’ Medici is the perfect place to relax, unwind and re-spark the romance with that special someone. Each room is elegantly styled with modern decor and features an en-suite bathroom, flatscreen TV, Wifi, minibar, phone plus tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel is also fitted out with a fitness suite, which includes a gym, sauna and massage facilities. You can enjoy a quiet cocktail at the Hotel’s elegant lounge bar which overlooks a tranquil Japanese garden. You also have 2 fabulous in house restaurants at your doorstep which offer Japanese or Italian-style fusion cuisine. Each morning you will be treated to a continental breakfast, perfect for setting you up for a day of exploration.
Hotel de’ Medici is just a 5 minute walk from the famous Market Square in the centre of Bruges. Known as one of Europe's best-preserved medieval cities, Bruges is also home to superb museums, restaurants and pleasant shopping streets. There is plenty to explore in this magical city, including the famous Museum Onze-Lieve-Vrouw ter Potteries – a medieval hospital which was converted into a museum, plus the historic Town Hall, the Belfry and the Basilica of Holy Blood.
Buy now, book now: click 'buy' and we'll send you everything you need to book. Then all you have to do is call AA getaways using the number on the wowcher to book, quoting your full wowcher code. For availability enquiries, please call 0871 222 1102 (5p per minute plus network extras).
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what others are saying on TripAdvisor;
- Great setting & hotel - BpJ11
- Great location - TomN
- Good value - Essexpussycat