Wine flight with three pours pairs with upscale snacks such as cheese fondue & desserts including rum-glazed pineapple upside-down cake
- Expires Mar 14, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for takeout or food & drink specials. Not valid for happy hour. Not valid on New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get a Quick Fixes wine-and-food pairing for two (up to a $66 total value), which includes the following:
- Two flights of premium wine, each including three 3-ounce samples (an $18 value each)
- Two snacks (up to a $12 value each)
- One dessert (a $6 value)
- For $55, you get a Quick Fixes wine-and-food pairing for four (up to a $132 total value), which includes the following:
- Four flights of premium wine, each including three 3-ounce samples (an $18 value each)
- Four snacks (up to a $12 value each)
- Two desserts (a $6 value each)
At Kozmo Gastro Pub, chefs slide contemporary twists and upscale ingredients onto a menu of pub fare that handily pairs with a bountiful wine selection. Wine flights crash-land onto tables with three 3-ounce samples in tow, and sippers can choose winemakers such as Charles Krug among an extensive cache of California cabernets. A smattering of snacks, such as parmesan truffled tempura mushrooms, gussies up classic pub fare with elegant ensembles, much like french-fry-size cummerbunds. Toasted ciabatta bread submerges in cheese fondue, which unites blue cheese, white cheddar, and mozzarella in melted harmony, and capers and red onions swirl into house-smoked salmon dip. Rum-glazed pineapple upside-down cake caps off the experience and calms jittery sweet teeth. Inside the dining area, tall silver chairs huddle under a glossy black bar, and white and beige walls contrast against dangling lights and booths as black as the night sky's sense of humor.