Cheeseburgers, sandwiches, nachos, and top-shelf liquors fuel poker tournaments, karaoke, and shuffleboard until 3 a.m.
- Expires Dec 4, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only with 4 or more people for $40 option; 8 or more people for drinks-only $100 option. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with weekly specials.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for $20 worth of casual pub fare and drinks
- $18 for $40 worth of casual pub fare and drinks for four or more
- $45 for $100 worth of drinks for eight or more
Entrees include a bacon cheeseburger ($5.99), a smoked-turkey club sandwich ($6.99), and batter-fried shrimp ($5.99). See the full menu. Wash meals down with imported draft beers and ciders ($4.50) or domestic brews in bottles ($3.25) or on tap ($2.75). Bartenders can mix things up with top-shelf liquors ($6.25+) such as Maker's Mark, premium sips ($5.50+) such as Grey Goose, call drinks ($4) with such faithful standbys as Captain Morgan, and long island iced teas ($6.75).Rum Runners
The distinctive harmonies of karaoke choirs pour out of Rum Runners until 3 a.m. every night, drowning out the din of a digital jukebox and the clinks of the bar's bowling pins and pool balls. Rum Runners lures in patrons with its devotion to late-night revelry: an elevated, tinsel-fringed karaoke stage houses a live DJ and flat-screen prompter with cues for air-guitar solos, and patrons weave past arcade games and poker tables on their way to the stocked bar. There, mixologists concoct the namesake Rum Runner and dole out a dozen domestic and imported draft beers.