- 26 beers on tap
- Raw oysters & clams
- 180 mounted televisions
- Hosts live music & trivia nights
- Expires Feb 24, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of pub fare and drinks for two people during dinner.
- For $30, you get $60 worth of pub fare and drinks for four people during dinner.
- For $7, you get $15 worth of pub fare and drinks for two people during lunch, served between 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday–Friday.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of pub fare and drinks for four people during lunch, served between 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday–Friday.
Palm Beach Ale House patrons can wash down fresh shellfish from the raw bar with a choice of 26 draft beers as they watch games unfold on more than 180 mounted TVs. Dive into dinner with a dozen clams ($10.99), oysters ($12.99), or other raw-bar specialties, then follow up with a 12-ounce new york strip steak ($21.99) sprinkled with gorgonzola cheese and the slightly salty trash talk of belligerent Yankees fans. A group of hungry revelers can order 100 of the bar’s celebrated wings at once ($59.99), and rival etiquette columnists can debate the ethical ramifications of splitting a dozen wings ($9.50) with your estranged second cousin and his boorish roommate, Rusty. The lunch menu quashes midday munchies with its sandwich combos ($5.99), which fuse turkey, tuna-salad, or chicken-salad half sandwiches with the hunger-busting wholesomeness of soup or salad.
The bar’s indoor and outdoor spaces accommodate legions of wassailing sports fans, who quaff drafts such as Shock Top and Yuengling and test their competitive mettle with arcade games, pool tables, and regular trivia nights. Patrons can also show off their most impassive faces during weekly poker tournaments, or burst into impromptu castanet routines at periodic live music performances.