Eatery features catfish sandwiches, nine types of buffalo wings, 3-D TVs for sports, and a mechanical bull
- Expires Dec 26, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for $20 worth of pub fare for two or more
- $20 for $40 worth of pub fare for four or more
- $30 for $60 worth of pub fare for six or more
Catfish sandwiches ($7.99), beer-battered fried shrimp ($14.99), steak bites with jalapeno lime butter ($6.99), and nine different flavors of wings ($5.99+)—including Hott As Hell—highlight the menu.Fox Den 3D Bar & Grill
Sports literally jump out of Fox Den 3D Bar & Grill's TVs. That's because they're 3-D. As football, baseball, and soccer games come to life, glossy red tables, red walls, and a long red bar color the room. Known for its wings just as much as the sports-centric atmosphere, Fox Den's menu presents eight options, including the bar's signature barbecue sauce, Spicy Asian, and Hott As Hell for the more adventurous. After filling up on specialty drinks, wings, and catfish, the bar's mechanical bull stands by to assist with digestion.