Bar open until 4 a.m. with pool and darts as well as a menu of burgers, sandwiches, and other pub fare
- Expires Dec 19, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for the Recovery Room Sampler Platter. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must 21 or older with valid ID to drink alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$24 for a pub meal for two (up to a $68.85 total value)
- One appetizer, soup, or salad from the menu (up to $14.95)
- Two burgers, sandwiches, or comfort corner entrees (up to $18.95 each)
- Two beers (up to $8 each)
$45 for a pub meal for four (up to a $137.70 total value)
- Two appetizers, soups, or salads (up to $14.95 each)
- Four burgers, sandwiches, or comfort corner entrees (up to $18.95 each)
- Four beers (up to $8 each)
Pool balls clatter on felt-lined tables, darts fly into their cork boards, and 15 large-screen televisions broadcast premium sports channels—as strings of lights twinkle at the tops of exposed-brick walls, these sounds help to create a convivial atmosphere at The Recovery Room. The stool-lined bar remains open until 4 a.m. every night, doling out pints of domestic and imported beer and shots of masterfully mixed liquor.
To accompany drinks in the early evening, the kitchen churns out an extensive spread of traditional American and European comfort foods. In addition to baking chicken pot pies and stuffing philly cheese steak sandwiches, the cooks also whisk together Irish breakfasts with bangers, baked beans, and black-and-white pudding all day long.