Visits restore garages to tiptop shape either with replacement of an old rubber seal or lubrication, adjustments, and component checks
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required; if no one is home at time of appointment, fee up to $50 may apply for garage-door tune-up options; fee up to $35 may apply for garage-door rubber-sealant replacement. Valid only within 40mi of 28025. Valid only for residential clients.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for one garage-door rubber-sealant replacement (a $75 value)
- $74 for a tune-up and inspection for one garage door (a $160 value)
- $99 for a tune-up and inspection for two garage doors (a $240 value)
Technicians remove old rubber seals and replace them with fresh ones, or tune-up and inspect garage doors by aligning the door, lubricating all moving parts, and adjusting springs, tracks, and rollers before checking the operator and seals.Stikes Garage Doors
Chase Stikeleather, owner of Stikes Garage Doors, has been installing garage doors since 2004, a duty that he skillfully fulfills alongside his full-time gig as a Charlotte firefighter. Homeowners can enlist Chase and his team of licensed and insured technicians to ensure existing systems are in working order or to fix faulty doors that scream every time you open them. The team also assists clients in picking out new garage doors, matching materials from brands such as Amarr, LiftMaster, and Linear.