Pulled-pork sandwiches, fresh soups, bread pudding, and variety of fresh breads
- Expires Oct 10, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for catering. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid for meals to go: lasagna, cannelloni, meat pie, shepherds pie, fruit pie, or chicken pot pie. Bread orders must be placed 24 hours in advance.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$14 for a sandwich meal for two (up to a $35 total value)
- Two large soups (a $4.50 value each)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Two bread pudding desserts (a $3.50 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $2 value each)
$9 for $20 worth of fresh breadMaison Baguettes
The aroma of baked bread greets visitors to Maison Baguettes, where chef Amos Mbenoun bakes his signature baguettes and serves sandwiches, soups, and baked goods in the bakery’s café. Classic french, whole-wheat, and rye baguettes lounge in cloth-lined baskets; boules of sourdough sit on covered shelves, and a glass case houses an array of muffins, cakes, and other sweets. Diners chat over fair-trade coffee and blueberry-cream-cheese french toast in the cozy front café, which embraces its rustic yet polished feel with a decorative coal stove, exposed brick, and white grecian columns singing campfire songs. The bakery’s rear dining area tempts patrons to linger with four cushy chairs arranged around a fireplace mantel next to tables where lunchers savour pulled-pork sandwiches, chili, and bread pudding.