Luxury yachts host public or private seaborne parties that boast cash bar, DJ, and high-tech lights and sound with variety of buffet menus
- Expires Aug 31, 2012
- Limit 25 per person. Limit 1 ticket per person per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. 48hr cancellation notice required or $5 rebooking fee may apply; rebooking subject to availability. Operates in all weather conditions. Reservation required by expiration date on your Groupon. Valid only for cruise dates from 4/30-12 to 10/31/12.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$30 for one ticket to a Saturday afternoon lunch cruise (up to a $64 value)
- Three-hour cruise from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Cold buffet includes poached salmon and stuffed chicken
- DJ and cash bar
$3,500 for a four-hour, catered private cruise (up to a $7,530.60 value)
- Can be used any afternoon (may not run later than 5:00 p.m.), or at 6 p.m. or later Sunday–Wednesday evenings
- Invite up to 100 guests
- Choice of menu from the On a Budget buffets
- DJ and cash bar
With the private cruise, Groupon purchasers can upgrade menus, decor, and the number of passengers for an additional fee.Yankee Lady Yacht Charters
From the 360-degree observation deck that crowns both of Yankee Lady Yacht Charters' ships, passengers can look up at the staggering height of the CN Tower or let their gaze drift upon the horizon of Lake Ontario. These two ships—the Yankee Lady III and Yankee Lady IV—boast three floors that accommodate up to 300 party guests as the vessels cruise around Toronto Harbour and the lake. Whether public or private, fetes find passengers digging into buffets at linen-dressed tables and then floating out to the dance floor as a DJ spins tunes or an understudy DJ hums classic winter-weather advisories. For private occasions, hosts can customize their festivities with casino games, decorations, and song requests.