The Little Details
Limit one per person
• Limit one transaction per mailing address
• Tax and shipping not included; tax applicable to NY, NC, IL, CT & outside US
• Voucher cannot be combined with other discounts
• Valid for one custom embroidered stocking, plus 50% off list price for higher quantities of stockings, 30% off list price for all other products site-wide, and free shipping for orders of $25 beyond voucher value
• Stockings must be ordered by 12/31; after 12/31, $14.99 credit may be used on any Vistaprint products
Whether you're more interested in Paula Deen's food preferences or Sherman's March to the Sea, the Hostess City is the perfect place for inquiring minds. Learn everything about this town with today's deal from Savannah Movie Tours. Pay $25 (regularly $50) for two adult tickets to a 90-minute Movie Tour, or pay $15 (regularly $30) for two child tickets. Hop aboard a climate-controlled minibus for this a narrated sightseeing adventure that takes you past local spots featured in popular films like The Longest Yard, Forrest Gump, and more. Or enjoy a Walking History Tour -- which includes a visit to the Sorrel-Weed house and several of the most famous squares in town -- when you pay $26 (regularly $52) for two adult tickets or $18 (regularly $36) for two child tickets. Become a local history buff with one of these fun and informative tours, and you'll find out exactly why Savannah is considered one of a kind.
Want more? Check out Savannah Movie Tours on Facebook.