Restaurant Europa has a great chilled Siberian vodka room that you can visit while you are dining. Enjoy some delicious vodkas from all over the world. You can even wear one of their Siberan fur coasts to hold off the cold.
$15 for $30 Worth of Food & Drink
- Not valid on holidays. Dine-In only. Not valid on alcohol. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based off original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• $30 worth of food for $15
• European-inspired cuisine
• Old World-style cooking
• Live music after 6 p.m.
• Promotion expires October 7, 2012
Are you in the mood for something new or trying to reconnect your taste buds with their heritage? Take a gander at Restaurant Europa and save money in the process. With today's half-off deal, you don't need your passport for an authentic taste of borscht, Russian schnitzel, foie gras, latkes or red caviar. For families of four, Restaurant Europa has a family-style dining feast that consists of eight appetizers and four different entrees.
Situated in Pepper Pike, about 30 minutes east of downtown Cleveland, Restaurant Europa specializes in European-inspired cuisine. Owner Alex Shneyder is dedicated to obtaining the most suitable ingredients for authentic taste.