- Wine and dine in style on Hutt Street right in the Adelaide CBD
- Two course Indian feast for two people or four people
- Only $35 for two to dine and only $65 for four to dine - just select the option you want after you hit 'Buy Now'
- Enjoy an entree each - your choice of Onion Bhaji, Samosa or Vegetable Pakora
- Take your pick of a main each from authentic dishes like Malabar Seafood (prawns, fish and calamari slow-cooked in Malabar sauce), zesty Mango Chicken, Lamb Rogan Josh and heaps more
- Explore the menu right here
- Enjoy steamed rice and freshly-baked naan bread with your mains
- Sip on a glass of red or white wine each with the two person package
- Or share a bottle of red or white wine with the four-person package
- Go for lunch or dinner any day of the week
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself and as gifts
When you take a bite of a delicious dish, you assume that it’s incredibly complex. But the beauty of a really good dish is in its simplicity!
At Tandoori Café, the food tastes so good because they let fresh produce and regional spices speak for themselves. They don’t pile on layers of flavours or get too fancy with textures – they create honest dishes with simple recipes that make mouths water every time!
When you sit down for lunch or dinner at Tandoori Café, you’re in for a treat. You’ll have a huge menu of fresh seafood curries, vegetable dishes, slow-cooked lamb creations, tender chicken and juicy beef – it’s enough to overwhelm any appetite! But no matter what you choose, you can’t go wrong!