- Enjoy a round of golf with your friend at the stunning Palms Golf Course!
- Open 7 days a week!
- Includes a two person round of 18 holes on lush greens and well-kept fairways
- Zip around the superb course in an electric golf cart
- Enjoy two drinks in the fully licenced bar in the club house
- Fantastic course for both beginners and pros
- There’s a few challenging par 3’s and 4’s to master your swing on
- Well grassed fairways, pristine greens and lush natural surroundings
- Relaxed and family friendly environment
- Affiliated with the Australian Golf Union and World Golf Association
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased per person and as gifts
The Palms is a golfer’s paradise
Imagine the thrill of the first golfer to get a hole in one. It probably all started with a bet between friends, ‘’Hey Gerald, I bet you can’t take this tiny, dimpled white ball and hit it into that hole 200 meters away with this narrow, metal stick”…
Okay, that probably never happened. But something similar surely did, which is incredible all the same. You know what else is incredible? The lush, rolling fairways and greens at the World Golf Association affiliate Palms Golf Course in Port Stephens.
This meticulously maintained professional course, which welcomes both professional and budding golfers with open arms, offers players a challenging par 3 and 4 course amongst lush, almost tropical surroundings. Balls glide over greens, and fly over fairways. After 18 superbly satisfying golf, you’ll happily down an ice-cold beer or soft drink each in the well-stocked club house!