- Go wild on an unforgettable Kalimantan orang-utan-tastic tour!
- Choose from 4 days and 3 nights for just $399 (normally $1,440) or 5 days and 4 nights for just $499 (normally $1,800)
- Upon arrival at Pangkulan Bun airport you will be whisked away to a traditional klotok wooden boat with upper roof deck for relaxing and wildlife spotting
- Cruise the tranquil Sekonyer River fringed with tropical rainforest and look out for gangs of monkeys, flocks of birds and colourful wildlife
- On the second day, visit Pondok Tanguy orang-utan rehabilitation centre and meet some of the residents
- See the big ginger guys go bananas at feeding time!
- Visit Camp Leakey research centre and learn how older orang-utans are introduced back into the rainforests
- On the third day, you will hike through the forest of Pondok Tanggui
- Keep your eyes peeled for orang-utans in the wild!
- Visit Pesalat Reforestation Camp and see what is being done to maintain this wonderful region
- Get to know even more orang-utans with an afternoon at Tanjung Harapan Rehabilitation Centre with feeding time at 3pm
- Explore the rainforest at night and search for nocturnal animals, glowing mushrooms and fireflies!
- Upgrade to the 5 day tour and get more orang-utan time or just relax explore the jungle
- Enjoy yummy local breakfast and dinner cooked onboard by the chef every day
- English speaking guide and chef
- Admission fee and park entrance permit included
- Find out more about this incredible trip on their website
- Multiple dates available!
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself or as gifts!
- Valid from 7 June 2012 to 7 April 2013
- To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Scoopon number
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken from 7 June 2012
- Subject to availability
- 90 days’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations
- Not valid on any existing reservations
- Fees for photography equipment inside the national parks is not included
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Rates quoted are per person based on twin share
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- Flights not included
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Scoopon tip: book early to secure your desired date and time
Go Where the Wild Things Are!
King Louie from the Jungle Book is the best Disney character paws down. That dude’s got rhythm and he sure can shake it! We heard it through the snake-vine that he is a much-reformed character since the unfortunate incidents involving Mowgli and Baloo all those years ago. Inside sources have revealed that while doing time in Swing Swing prison, he mastered the jazz trumpet and also trademarked his own recipe for banana bread. He still denies the arson charge.
These days, It’s more fun than ever to hang out with ol’ Louie and his gang and if you want a once in a lifetime chance to meet them, the only place to go is Borneo. Orang-utans of all ages are hiding in the dense rainforest along with macaques, exotic birds and even the odd sun bear. Borneo is the only place left in the world where endangered orang-utans can be witnessed in their natural habitat.
This unforgettable trip will see you winding down waterways teaming with wildlife on a traditional klotok boat, hiking through virgin rainforest and coming face to face with some of the cleverest and cutest creatures on earth. So get ready to crown yourself the King of The Jungle and go ape on a tour and cruise adventure you’ll never forget!