- Stock up with a case of your favourite wine from the experts at Curtis Family Vineyards
- There’s a choice of 4 premium cases of wine and they all come delivered direct to your door!
- At $87, that's just $7.25 a bottle!
- Make your choice when you hit ‘Buy Now!’
- Choose 12 bottles of Curtis Family Vineyards McLaren Vale Shiraz 2009
- Aged in American and French oak barrels, this gutsy red boasts a fine palette of red berry fruits and fine tannins
- Or enjoy a case of Martins Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011
- This structured, oak matured blend bears generous fruit characters and great balance and style
- If Shiraz is your thing, Try 12 bottles of Martins Vineyards Shiraz 2012
- Expect a rich bouquet of blackberries, raspberries and mulberries from McLaren Vale’s premium wine makers
- Or if you feel like something a little lighter and bubblier, plump for a case of Curtis Family Vineyards’ famous Pink Label Moscato 2011
- Moscato is a refreshing lower alcohol wine that’s semi-sweet and a little bubbly – stock up for Summer
- This delicious sweetie has lifted citrus aromas and a sherbet perfume
- Why not buy a mix of cases and make sure you’re never stuck for a tipple when entertaining
- As it says on the Curtis family website, 'Making good wine is a skill, making fine McLaren vale wine is an art’
- 100% Australian
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself or as gifts
Squirrels have got it right, burying that acorn so they’ve got something to munch on during the cold snap. When it’s raining cats and dogs (and possibly even squirrels by the looks of things out there) you’ll bet you wish you’d stockpiled something good for Winter. And while acorns aint really that tasty, things that have been aged in oak barrels definitely ARE.
There’s always a time and a place for the ideal drop. A big, robust red goes with this time of year—and roast beef—like a roaring fire and a sheepskin rug. Stock up on a case of Shiraz or Cabernet Merlot from the expert winemakers at Curtis Family Vineyards and your Winter won’t seem so cold.
And while you’re at it, why not stock up for Summer with something a little bit different as well. Moscato is the perfect palette pleaser for any party. Lower in alcohol and refreshingly fruity with a hint of bubble, this bright eyed and bushy tailed tipple is just what you need to give your event added sparkle.