- Escape for a night at the award-winning, 4.5 Star Rendezvous grand Hotel Melbourne
- Stay in a stunning Superior Room for just $159 or upgrade to a Deluxe Room for only $189 - make your choice after you hit Buy Now
- Both packages include gourmet buffet breakfast for two
- Enjoy a bottle of bubbly on arrival
- Convenient valet car parking
- Late 12 Midday check-out so you can luxuriate for hours
- Get pampered with 2 x $40 vouchers to use at Chivaran Thai on Collins Street
- Upgrade to the Deluxe Room Package and receive a $25 gift voucher to use at The Grill Restaurant and 24 hours internet connection
- Great location on Flinders Street in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Walking distance to Melbourne’s best shopping and tourist destinations
- Perfect gift idea for any occasion
- Buy multiple Scoopons and extend your stay (subject to availability)
- Stunning heritage-listed building, constructed in 1912
- Renovated with all the best modern day luxuries in mind
- Numerous Awards won including; crowned winner of Outstanding Marketed Hotel of the Year at the Australian Hotels Association (Victoria) Accommodation Awards for Excellence 2011!
Luxury on a grand scale
How do you show someone that you love them? Let me count the ways. You could give them a little smooch on the cheek – that would be very sweet. Cutting out 500 pink paper hearts and strewing them all over your lover’s lawn? That’s thoughtful but inconsiderate at the same time. As the Winter fades away, whisk your sweetie away for a spectacular night of luxurious wining, dining and cuddling at one of Melbourne's most outstanding hotels!
Your perfect city escape awaits at Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne, one of Australia’s Grand Hotels. Built in 1912, the 4.5 star heritage listed hotel has been meticulously restored to retain the feel and style of the classical 1900’s era while providing guests with all the best in modern technology and facilities.
The award winning hotel is the ultimate destination and walking distance to world class shopping, famous theatres, major sporting venues, premier entertainment, spectacular dining, Crown Casino, Federation Square and directly opposite the equally historic Flinders Street Railway Station. It's distinguished by elegance, historic significance and traditional luxury; it's the perfect home base, whether you're visiting for a short city break or leisurely weekend!