- Tuck into a sensational Turkish feast at Mengen Sofrasi
- Select any eight mezze plates from a mouth-watering menu
- Feast on traditional Turkish Dumplings, Stuffed Vine Leaves, Marinated Lamb Ribs, Pan Fried Sausages, Fried Zucchini Fritters, Lamb and Cracked Wheat Kofte, homemade dips and more
- Check out the Mezze & Dips Menu
- Add a sumptuous Mixed Grill for just $10 extra (you can select that option after you hit Buy Now)
- The Mixed Grill is a beautiful selection of char-grilled lamb sis, chicken sis, kofte and lamb ribs served with pilaf and garlic yogurt
- Share a bottle of red or white wine
- Open seven days a week for late lunch and dinner
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself and as gifts
- Valid from 12 June 2012 to 12 September 2012
- Bookings essential on (02) 9692 0846 quoting your Scoopon number
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken from 12 June 2012
- Subject to availability
- 24 hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or your Scoopon is voided
- Scoopon valid for 2 people
- 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Scoopon tip: book early to secure your desired date and time
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- Not valid with any other offer
Take a tasty break
If you’re going to take a break from cooking, don’t make it a boring escape. Make it an exciting journey to a cuisine far more exciting than the mac n’ cheese and meatloaf that are regularly whipped up in your kitchen!
Mengen Sofrasi is your destination. They’ve found the perfect combination of authenticity and modern food trends, keeping recipes traditional and presentation 21st-century sleek. These themes carry over into the décor, which is comfortingly rustic but in no way out-dated.
The menu at Mengen Sofrasi is an absolute delight. When you sit down for your feast or eight mezze plates, you’ll have some tough decisions to make, but rest assured that there’s no way you can lose no matter what you choose. How could you go wrong with slow-cooked lamb ribs, pan-fried Turkish sausages or fried zucchini fritters?