- Hungry? So are we… and there’s nothing our empty bellies are craving more than a crunchy-crumbed-cheesy-topped-yummy-in-my-tummy chicken parma!
- Pick a pint of your choice to wash it all down with or a glass of house white or red
- Trendy, contemporary pub with restaurant
- Take a seat at the bar or dine in the restaurant
- Stop by for lunch or dinner 7 days a week (excluding Wednesday dinner)
- Hilton location
- Free parking
- The South Street Ale House is known for its entertainment
- It’s karaoke night on Friday and Saturday! What you gonna sing?
- Catch live local bands on Sundays
- Take a peek at the tummy-rumbling website to find out more
- Booking preferred but walk-ins welcome
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like! Have parmas for lunch and dinner every day until the end of August!
- Valid from 5 June 2012 to 5 September 2012
- Bookings preferred on (08) 9337 1453 quoting your Scoopon number
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken from 5 June 2012
- Subject to availability
- 48 hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations
- Excludes Wednesday dinner
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
The Parma People
They don’t have a schnitzel body, arms and legs made from chips and mozzarella hair—that would be a not-so-pretty pickle to find yourself in—so what’s with the name? Well, the chefs at South Street Ale House are known as ‘the Parma People’ not because they are made from your favourite food, but because they are so good at making your favourite food.
Imagine the perfect parma… steaming hot Free Range Mount Baker chicken crisply crumbed and topped with champagne ham, rich Neopolitan sauce and oodles of mozzarella. Add hot chips and crunchy salad. Finish off with a pint of the good stuff and you’ve got your favourite dinner at a fraction of the usual price.
Bring your friends and treat yourself to a Winter warmer that will fill your belly in the cosy comfy surroundings of Hilton’s favourite restaurant pub!