- Lavish three-course Modern European dinner for two on Saturday night at the upmarket O Bar & Restaurant in the CBD
- Your choice of exotic entrée each – Duck Liver Pate with Brioche Croutons, Char Grilled Lamb Cutlets with Goat Cheese, Seared Scallops with Ceviche of Swordfish & more
- Choose a spectacular gourmet main each off the menu - Char Grilled Rib Fillet with Dutch crèmes in garlic butter, Crispy Skinned Snapper, Wild Mushroom Risotto with Truffle Tapenade and more
- Finish with a decadent dessert - Soft Centred Chocolate Pudding with Grand Marnier Macerated Strawberries & Brown butter ‘n’ Sea Salt Ice Cream, Fresh Date & Mascarpone Tart, White Chocolate Brioche & Butter Pudding or Crème Brulee with Raspberries & Sweet Hibiscus Petals
- Check out the full menu
- Fantastic location on Astor Terrace
- Available for dinner any Saturday night from 5pm
- $130 value for just $49!
- Valid from 9 July 2012 to 9 January 2013
- Valid for Saturday dinner only; not valid Public Holidays
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken from 9 July 2012
- Bookings are essential on (07) 3009 3408 quoting your Scoopon number
- Subject to availability
- Scoopon tip: book early to secure your desired date and time
- 48hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or your Scoopon is voided
- 1 Scoopon redeemable per person; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts
- Scoopon valid for 2 people
- Max 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking (4 people)
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
Savour your Saturday
If your usual Saturday night consists of arguing over the remote control while you wait for a pizza delivery, it’s time to get out and experience the world of fine dining a little more often…
You don’t have to jet off to the South of France or find yourself in Florence to enjoy the best of modern European cuisine – at least not if you live in Brisbane anyway. The O Bar & Restaurant on Astor Terrace puts on a spread to rival any Parisian master chef!
The devastatingly delicious array of French fusion dishes showcases the finest in local Australian produce such as Tara Valley Beef in the char-grilled rib fillet served up with steamed broccolini and red wine jus. Sweet tooths will be spoiled for choice come dessert course - soft centred chocolate pudding with brown butter ‘n’ sea salt ice cream is just one of the dishes ready to make your mouth water!