- Treat yourself and a friend to a mouthwatering Indian lunch or dinner at Sharky’s
- Beautiful location at Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Begin with an entrée platter of fresh bread and dips to share
- Followed by your choice of main curry each from traditionally prepared chicken, vegetarian or fish served with rice
- Paired with authentic sides of warm poppadums and raita
- Wash down your yummy meal with a bottle of house red or white wine
- OR a jug of beer
- Open 7 days a week from 10am to 11pm
- Buy multiple Scoopons for yourself and as gifts
- Enjoy yummy Indian right through winter!
- Open for lunch and dinner bookings 7 days!
Fire up your dining plans!
Winter’s arrived with its icy rain and grey skies - when even a hot chocolate won’t warm you up, the answer is hot food with potent spices! Thank goodness for Sharky’s Fish Bar & Cafe and their yummy spread of curries.
Enjoy views of the sea from at lovely Sorrento Quay as you fire up from the inside out with an Indian-inspired feast!
Sharky’s may have made their name as a fish bar but you want have sampled the full talents of this delicious café until you tuck in to this authentic spread of sumptuous spiciness. As well as your choice of fish, vegetarian or chicken curry, you’ll dine on warm bread and dips with signature Indian snacks of crunchy poppadums, rice and raita. Not to mention a whole bottle of wine or jug of beer!