- Feast on a sumptuous main and all-you-can-eat salad at Bull and Bush!
- Plus enjoy every bite with a glass of wine or middy of beer each
- Choose from Hardys Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Shiraz Cabernet, Merlot and Carlton Draught
- 4 great eating options…
- Lunch for two – only $39, normally $81
- Dinner for two – only $39, normally $81
- Lunch for four – only $69, normally $159
- Dinner for four – only $69, normally $159
- Just make your selection when you hit Buy Now
- Choose from mouth-watering mains like…
- 350g of flame grilled Rib Eye on the Bone with chips or creamy mash and you choice of sauce
- Golden battered fish and chips with tartare sauce and lemon
- And much more – check out the delicious menu
- Have a blast with live entertainment 5 nights a week!
- Located in Craigie
- Open 7 days a week
- Buy up to 10 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like as gifts
Caesar and Garden and Greek, oh my!
Homer Simpson once said “You don’t win friends with salad”. Well, Homer has clearly never been to Bull and Bush. Because when you pair a delicious, fresh, all-you-can-eat gourmet salad bar with a menu teeming with tasty tummy tempters, you’ll have found a friend for life.
Crunchy beer battered fish and chips, succulent fillet mignon, plump pumpkin and almond ravioli, herby, buttery chicken kiev and home-style spaghetti bolognese have never tasted better than when they’re accompanied by crunchy, munchy salad. Or have they? Add a glass of Hardy’s red or white wine or a middy of Carlton Draught to really top things off.
So turn off the telly (Homer can wait) and get down to Bull and Bush!