- Treat stubborn cellulite with Acoustic Wave Therapy
- Great location on Queens Road in Melbourne
- Get 2 sessions for $59, 3 sessions for $79 for 4 sessions for $99 - just make your choice after you hit Buy Now
- Sessions are just 30 minutes - you can do one in a lunch break
- Target your upper arms, stomach, glutes or thighs
- Includes before and after photos so you can see the difference
- Quick and easy - most people need absolutely no down-time
- A wave emitter is touched to the skin and the waves cause connective tissue under the skin to vibrate
- Vibration stimulates collagen, which makes the tissue more elastic so it won’t bunch up into cellulite
- Increase circulation to bring life to the area
- Get a Scoopon for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts
See ya, cellulite!
If someone cut off your left thumb or took away a leg, you’d be very upset! But there are some things on your body that you’d be more than happy to be rid of!
Cellulite is one of those things. It creeps onto your thighs, butt and stomach, causing you all kinds of distress! You try to leg lift-it away, crunch-it away and squat-it away but even as you become trim and toned, the cellulite stays put.
Time to bring in reinforcements! At Acoustic Wave Therapy, there’s a team of pros waiting with their wave emitter devises at the ready. This therapy beats cellulite in three ways: it increases circulation, stimulates collagen production and causes a painless inflammatory reaction. The circulation increases blood flow to break up the fat deposits that gather around the tissue; the collagen makes the tissue more elastic so it won’t bunch up; and the inflammation prompts a healing response from your body!
It’s not magic, but it’s close!