- Bliss-out with a one hour full body massage
- Choose from Swedish, Relaxation or Deep Tissue massage techniques
- Swedish is an extremely relaxing massage that uses gentle stroking movements to put you into a trance-like state
- Deep Tissue is a rigorous massage that works on deep-seated tension and realigns muscles and connective tissue
- Relaxation massage is always a popular choice - it combines several techniques to give you the most relaxing experience possible
- Receive a $20 voucher to use towards your next massage
- Upgrade to a Hot Stone Massage for just $10 (paid directly to Four Seasons)
- Buy up to three Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts
- Open every day including late nights 'til 10pm Monday-Friday
- Valid from 23 March 2012 to 23 June 2012
- Bookings essential online at http://sc.pn/85
- When booking, enter your Scoopon number in the 'Note' field and select your package from the 'Appointment Type' drop down menu
- Bookings taken from 23 March 2012
- Subject to availability
- Scoopons available in your account from 23 March 2012
- 24 hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or your Scoopon is voided
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
- Max 3 Scoopons per person; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts
- 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- $20 voucher valid toward future services and not valid with any other offer
- Upgrade to a Hot Stone Massage for a $10 surcharge (select on drop down list when booking)
Pamper time, all the time!
Unlike woolly earmuffs, massages aren’t season-specific. Massages can and should be enjoyed all year round because, unfortunately, the stresses of daily life aren’t limited to one quarter of the year.
Don’t go another day with pent-up stress and painful tension. Relax and unwind with a blissful hour-long massage at Four Seasons Massage!
Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn – your body and mind will always benefit from a Deep Tissue, Relaxation or Swedish Massage. Especially when it’s one of Four Season’s expert massage therapists working on your back, neck, shoulders and everywhere else that ails you from top to toe! If you’re not sure what massage technique is best for you, just ask your therapist! They’re bursting with recommendations!