- Spend a delightful night with your partner or friends at the picturesque Chain of Ponds winery
- A beautiful boutique B&B at Gumeracha in South Australia’s famous wine country
- Stay in an 1880’s heritage Vineyard Cottage for just $259 – normally $600!
- Accommodates from 2 – 8 guests with 4 well-appointed double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with cosy open fire plus kitchen and dining room
- Relax with beautiful views over the Adelaide Hills from your verandah
- Enjoy a bottle of award winning Black Thursday Sauvignon Blanc on arrival (1 bottle per couple)
- Sample the delicious drop that won the Gold medal at the Royal Adelaide Wine Show in 2012!
- Your kitchen will be stocked with yummy continental and cooked breakfast provisions!
- Explore the elegant winery surrounds and incredible scenery
- The perfect couples’ country retreat – or a fabulous group getaway for Hen’s Weekends or other celebrations!
Start a chain of good reactions!
You may have heard of the Butterfly Effect - the phenomenon whereby a small change at one place in a complex system can have large effects elsewhere. But I bet you never thought you could be the catalyst!
Today, with just a click of the mouse, you can start an awesome chain reaction of events for you and your friends involving award-winning wine and a country getaway!
Pick up this Scoopon and an 1880s Vineyard Cottage will be yours for a night at the picturesque Chain of Ponds winery at Gumeracha in South Australia’s famous Adelaide Hills wine country. Your cosy cottage comes complete with an open fire, perfect for chilly winter evenings, and four double bedrooms, ideal for a couples' retreat.
Since a trip to wine country wouldn't be complete without vino, you'll be greeted with gold medal winning Black Thursday Sauvignon Blanc on arrival to set the indulgent holiday mood.