- Enjoy a round of 18 holes of golf for two for just $39!
- Includes 15 Wilson golf balls so you can start hitting winners right away!
- Stunning course ideal for all abilities
- Lush fairways and greens with a challenging landscape
- Measuring 5,614 metres, the 18-hole course has a par 70 rating!
- Reward yourselves with a frosty pint at the clubhouse after your round
- Discover one of Adelaide’s oldest golf clubs located in Mount Barker
- Find out more about the spectacular course
- Mt Barker-Hahndorf Golf Club is located just 40 minutes from the CBD!
- $10 voucher included for motorised cart hire!
- Awesome gift idea for the golfer in your life
- Play any day Sunday to Friday!
- Save 63% off the normal price
- Valid from 4 April 2012 to 4 October 2012
- Bookings essential on (08) 8391 0088 quoting your Scoopon number
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken from 4 April 2012
- Subject to availability
- 24 hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations
- 2 Scoopons redeemable per person; maximum 2 redeemable per booking
- Scoopons valid for 2 people
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Not valid for use on Saturdays
- Club dress-code and ettiquette rules apply
- $10 voucher included for motorised cart hire on the day of your Scoopon visit only. Cart must be booked in advance
A day on the green!
Golf may be a game, but for some it’s as serious as life itself. I’m one such person.
To me, golf is one of those romantic sports that places you in a stunning landscape, surrounds you with placid lakes and undulating hills and then makes you utterly crazy as you try to get that tiny white ball into that tiny black hole. It’s heartbreaking and soul destroying, but also addictive, fun and endlessly entertaining!
Mt Barker-Hahndorf Golf Club is the golfing tragic's preferred fairway (I’m a regular). One of the oldest in Adelaide, Mt Barker-Hahndorf Golf Club has been attracting the great, the good and the hopeful since 1879 with their picturesque course. Dotted with majestic gums and lovely lakes, Mount Barker Hahndorf is one of the most beautiful places to putt under par.
Today Mt Barker-Hahndorf Golf Club are giving you and a golfing buddy the chance to make your way around their 18 hole course for just $39. Whether you spend most of your time in the bushes looking for your ball or rival Tiger for championships, you’ll enjoy a challenging game that will test your skill to the limit.