- Play 18 holes with a friend at the beautiful Vines of Reynella Golf Club!
- Only $39 for 2 people or $69 for 4 people - make your choice after you hit Buy Now
- Just 30 minutes from the CBD
- Enjoy the challenges and natural beauty of this championship golf course
- Wrap up the day with a frosty pint of beer or glass of house wine for each of you at the Clubhouse after the game
- Lush, generous fairways
- Deep bunkers and grassy hollows to keep you on your toes
- Start planning your game - check out the online course tour
- Check out the gallery of gorgeous pics from The Vines
- Available for play 7 days a week!
- Perfect gift for any golfer!
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244.
Bring your swing!
Kick off those Wingtips and slip into your best white shoes; drop those slacks and hop into some knickerbockers; and lastly, put down that mobile phone and wrap your hands around a hefty nine iron. Why would you do all those things? Because it’s golf o’clock at The Vines of Reynella Golf Club!
Established in 1925, The Vines is one of Adelaide's oldest golf clubs. It's a picturesque 18 hole course with undulating fairways of Santa Ana couch grass and bent grass greens that are acknowledged as some of the best in the state.
Located in the Southern Lofty Ranges, the course has a distinct bushland feel. It's lined with beautiful red gums and there's plenty of native wildlife to peek at. The terrain plays a big part in the course layout with many gentle undulations, dog-legs and sweeping views throughout. Plus, the state-of-the-art water pipeline ensures that The Vines of Reynella is lush and perfect for playing on year-round!