- Only $19 for a mouth-watering gourmet breakfast for two at Sue’s on Sema4
- Start your day on a high!
- Great location in Semaphore
- Feast on free range eggs, tasty bacon, tomato and fresh toast
- You’ll also enjoy two delicious coffees of your choice
- AND two glasses of brekky juice
- Enjoy ample choice of inside and tranquil garden dining
- Plenty of parking nearby
- Friendly and attentive wait staff
- Available 7 days a week till 3pm
- Make a day of it with a walk on the nearby beaches!
- This would normally cost you $43!
The Best Breakfast by the Beach!
Breakfast is the best; not just because it kick-starts your metabolism and breaks an 8 hour fast, but also because breakfast has the power to determine your mood for a whole day. For example, if all you have is a bowl of dry old breakfast cereal then you’ll probably feel pretty boring and bland for the remaining 23 hours.
Alternatively, if you start your day with a scrumptious gourmet breakfast by the beach, you’ll set yourself up for a day filled with positive energy, adventure and possibility. By tucking into freshly cooked feast at Sue's on Sema4, you’re guaranteed to be in a good mood for the rest of the day.
It’s not just the wonderful location of this cosy café (just minutes from the beautiful nearby Semaphore beaches), nor simply the choice of indoor and outdoor dining areas, plentiful parking or incredibly fresh Australian ingredients. It’s the combination of all of these, delivered to you with smile from the friendly staff, that makes this the ultimate breakfast experience.
Why would you start your day any other way?