- Italian feast for two at funky Fitzroy Street’s Cafe a Taglio
- St Kilda’s home of authentic Roman style pizza and pasta!
- Just $19 for two to dine on:
- Traditional antipasto entrée platter to share
- Plus two 10" pizzas, pastas or risotto dishes from the delicious menu
- With glass of house wine each
- UPGRADE to a $29 four course spread and enjoy:
- A delicious beef and rocket Salad starter
- An entrée pasta or risotto dish each
- Plus a 10" pizza to share
- Classic tiramisu dessert
- And up to 4 glasses of house wine
- Pasta dishes range from housemade Gnocchi with spiced lamnb ragu, traditional Lasagne and Bolognese with slow cooked free-range pork and King Island beef, to the Risotto Zucca with caramelised pumpkin, walnut and blue cheese
- Yummy pizzas include the Moroccan Lamb with spicy babaganush base, pumpkin and goat's curd, the exotic Wasabi Prawn with sweet potato and sesame, Smoked BBQ Chicken, traditional Margherita - and many more!
- Lots of scrumptious vegetarian options!
- Check out the full menu
- Available for lunch and dinner 7 days a week
- Valid from 10 July 2012 to 5 October 2012
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken from 10 July 2012
- Bookings are essential on (03) 9534 1344 quoting your Scoopon number
- Subject to availability
- Scoopon tip: book early to secure your desired date and time
- 24hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations
- 2 Scoopons redeemable per person; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts
- Scoopon valid for 2 people
- 4 Scoopons redeemable per booking (8 people)
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Pizzas to be chosen from Pizza menu and pasta dishes from the Main menu - not valid for any other main meals
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
Traditional Italian with a twist
If you think that pizzas are all the same, you clearly haven’t been to Rome, or eaten out in St Kilda recently! Our funky seaside suburb might seem to have nothing in common with Italy’s culinary mecca, but the two share one delicious thing - authentic pizza al taglio!
This specifically Roman style of pizza is baked in huge rectangular trays and served up in large, luscious slabs.
At Fitzroy Street’s appropriately named Cafe a Taglio, you can enjoy this traditional taste of Italy, fresh and steaming from the pizza oven. You won’t just be getting a slice of deliciousness though – in a break from tradition, you’ll be tucking in to a WHOLE 10 inch pizza!
Stave off winter chills and hunger pangs with a spicy Mexican (bean base, mozzarella, chorizo, jalapeno, smokey bacon, onions with house made chilli mayo), a Smoked BBQ Chicken dripping with mozzarella and cream cheese – or any other of the 23 pizzas on offer!