- Get a 1 hour private golf lesson with PGA Professional, Jay Fuss
- Jay Fuss is a PGA Level 2 coach with 20 years of experience improving the games of professionals and beginners alike!
- He coached Jordan Sherratt to the top 4 in the 2010 Australian Open!
- Includes video analysis of the highlights of the lesson
- Study the footage to figure out what you did right and wrong with commentary from Jay
- Available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays!
- Buy up to 2 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts
Take your best shot!
Unlike walking, talking and breathing, playing golf is hard. Using a thin piece of aluminium to project the tiniest ball imaginable into the smallest hole imaginable over a hundred or so metres is an exercise in impossibility! Nonetheless, golfers galore can’t stop trying!
Today you can take the frustration out of your golf game with an incredible offer from PGA Professional Coach, Jay Fuss! Expert in the fine art of getting that teeny tiny ball into that teeny tiny hole, Jay will help you hone your game and improve everything from your putt to your posture!
In a one hour lesson, he'll pass on tips and tricks that'll make a huge difference to your game. Plus, the most important bits of the lesson will be videotaped and analysed by Jay for you to watch and learn from. Watching your game from the point of view of a pro will reinforce what you've learned and you'll be less likely to make the same mistakes in the future!