- Spend a morning with friends at the largest brewery in Australia
- Just $29 for a Carlton & United Brewery Tour Package for 2 – or upgrade to a 4 person package for just $55!
- FANTASTIC gift idea for Dad this Father’s Day!
- Includes an hour long guided tour of the home of iconic beer brands Carlton Draught, VB, Pure Blonde and Fosters
- Plus a scrumptious lunch – choose from fish & chips, calamari salad, chicken korma and spaghetti & meatballs
- With a schooner of your favourite beer each!
- Get the scoop on the history of Australian beer brewing and the lowdown on today’s state-of-the-art technology
- Glide on a people mover and watch the entire brewing process from raw ingredients to bottling
- Great location at Yatala, halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Awesome idea for a catch up with mates!
- Tours available Monday to Saturday at 10am or midday
A land of amber ale
While most children dream of escaping to a land made of sweets with chocolate rivers and candy trees, once we hit eighteen we tend to salivate more over treats of the chilled liquid variety - which means that Carlton & United Brewery is probably about as close as you could get to a Willy Wonka’s Factory for Aussie adults!
Today, from just $29, you can get your hands on a golden ticket to the world of amber ale at Yatala’s Carlton & United Brewery!
You and a friend (or three) will be taken on a guided journey through the home of top-selling iconic beer brands Carlton Draught, VB, Pure Blonde and Fosters where you can immerse yourselves in the flavours and history of Australian beer traditions and see what the future has in store for fine-tuning the art of brewing!