Time left: Expired deal
Deal provided by: Tripadeal
This deal has been viewed: 554 times
- Courtesy bus from Perth.
- Experienced guides.
- All necessary equipment for a safe and exciting adventure.
- Easy to paddle stable double kayaks.
- Visit both Seal and Penguin Island.
- 100% chance of seeing Sea Lions, Pelicans and Penguins.
- Good chance of seeing Dolphins.
- Guided nature walk around Penguin Island.
- Admission to Penguin Centre.
- YUMMY lunch.
- Vouchers to be used for Rivergods' scheduled dates.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid until 30th September 2012.
- No refunds.
Rivergods Seal & Penguin Island Sea Kayak trip is a fantastic trip suitable for the whole family to enjoy! Located in Shoalwater Bay Marine Park just 30 minutes south of Perth CBD, both Seal and Penguin Islands are premier ecotourism destinations. The coastal scenery is breathtaking and provides a spectacular backdrop for wildlife interaction.The Seal & Penguin Island sea kayak trip departs Perth daily. We drive to Shoalwater Bay where we introduce you to your stable, easy to paddle double sea kayaks and give you a safety briefing. We then paddle the short distance to Seal Island where you get to see Australian Sea Lions in their natural environment. These playful creatures love to swim and splash around our boats and are sometimes joined by the dolphins that frequent the Bay. From Seal Island we paddle across to Penguin Island for the fairy penguin feeding show before sitting down to enjoy a delicious picnic lunch. The rest of the day is at your own leisure - relax on the white sandy beaches, snorkel, explore the island and discover the many shellfish, starfish, crabs, sea birds and lizards.This tour is highly recommended by the WA Tourism Information Centre as Perth’s BEST one day “Ecotour”.