Shooters of all skill levels shoot 50 rounds from AK-47s, M4 carbines & array of combat pistols with instructor supervision & included meals
- Expires Jan 5, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 21 or older or accompanied by guardian. Must sign waiver. Participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted on the range. Personal firearms not allowed at event.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$149 for a shooting experience for one (a $299 value) $249 for a shooting experience for two (a $598 value)
Each participant will receive:
- 50 rounds toward choice of guns
- Use of all firearms
- Refreshments and light snacks
- Staff guidance
- Lunch or dinner and drinks at Streets of New York Pizza
Rifle and pistol adventures combine the best of short- and long-barreled action into a full morning of safe fun in a controlled environment. Beginning at 9:30 a.m. or 6 p.m., visitors arrive and fuel up with refreshments and snacks, then choose from a wide assortment of firearms. As students unload 50 rounds, the expert staff will be on hand to train them, offer guidance during target shooting, and maintain the utmost safety. Armed Personal Defense suggests dressing appropriately for the outdoors, and this Groupon includes all equipment, such as firearms, ammunition, eye protection, and ear protection.
Groups compare targets at the end, with the top three shooters receiving prizes, such as gift cards and discount certificates. After the ceremony, groups gallop to Streets of New York Pizza, where they practice fractions with delicious grub and refresh gullets with their choice of drinks, including wine and beer.Armed Personal Defense
A life member of the NRA, Armed Personal Defense's owner and training director Doug Little knows a thing or two about guns. Certified by the Arizona DPS as an approved concealed-carry and handgun-safety instructor, Doug strives to impart his knowledge to marksmen of all skill levels in the safest environment possible. He leads shooting outings for civilians who want to dip their toes into the sport and benefit from his more than 20 years of experience. Devoting 100 hours every year to his own training and professional development, Doug is a virtual encyclopedia of self-defense knowledge and teaches only the techniques that he can demonstrate and recite the Latin origins of on command.