Footwear designers create four on-trend looks that keep feet stylishly covered in faux sheepskin with faux-shearling lining.
- Expires Aug 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per order. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Shipping not included, flat-rate fee of $5.95 applies. Not valid for international, APO, FPO or PO Box shipping. Upon ordering, shipping and billing address must match. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Sizes, styles, and colors vary and are subject to availability. Return policy applies.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $22 for a pair of faux-shearling short boots (a $79.95 value).
- $22 for a pair of faux-shearling single-button boots (an $89.95 value).
- $22 for a pair of faux-shearling tall boots (an $89.95 value).
- $22 for a pair of faux-shearling three-button boots (a $99.95 value).
This Groupon does not include shipping; flat-rate shipping (5–7 business days) is an additional $5.95. Sizes, styles, and colors vary and are subject to availability. Groupon purchasers can check if their preferred boot is in stock here. The faux-shearling three-button boots are currently out of stock in chestnut, gray, and chocolate brown in sizes 8, 9, and 10.ShoeScandal.com
The designers at ShoeScandal.com keep feet on the cutting edge of style with an ever-changing lineup of fashion-forward footwear. By culling inspiration from couture meccas such as Milan, Paris, and Tokyo, the online boutique's shoe artisans breathe distinctive fashion into their creations. Shearling boots keep shins warm during winter with stylish faux sheepskin and help feet stay comfortable during warmer months with a faux-fur lining and complex internal system of foot massaging lawn gnomes. The company creates every piece in its own factories, allowing full control over quality while kindling innovation and social engagement.