Pulitzer Prize–winning paper covers local, national & international news & entertains with sports & culture writing by featured columnists
- Expires Jun 9, 2012
- Limit 1/person, may buy 5 addl as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Subj to delivery area. Valid only for new clients or those who have not used services in past 30 days. Must provide delivery address upon purchase. Email exceptions or gift addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. See Miami Herald disclaimer here. After expiration, service continues at the regular price unless you call customer service at (800) 843-4372.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$20 for a six-month Sunday subscription (a $40.07 value) $26 for a six-month Sunday subscription with digital subscription (a $52.01 value)
- Sunday-only celebrity and sports features
- Books, movies, arts, culture, and travel sections
- Horoscopes, comics, and games
- Second option gives digital-newspaper access with subscriber-only content in addition to 10 news and sports apps
- Subscription starts second Sunday after order, on July 17
After expiration, service continues at the regular price unless you call customer service at (800) 843-4372.Miami Herald
The "Miami Herald"’s Pulitzer Prize-winning reporting informs and entertains vast numbers of subscribers in Florida and beyond in a well-rounded publication that graces doorsteps, laptops and iPads each day. Featured columnists such as Myriam Marquez stoke debate with thrilling prose on current events, and the ever-popular Dave Barry shares humorous insights and just-invented recipes for marshmallow lasagna.
Readers stay apprised of happenings in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties and the Florida Keys as well as national and international news, including comprehensive coverage of Latin America and the Caribbean. Sports fans gain access to the latest Dolphins and Heat information, including team trends and locker-room anecdotes, and pop-culture enthusiasts learn of the hottest film and nightlife destinations to attend with friends, fellow cinephiles, or grateful paparazzi.