Experienced instructors lead all fitness levels through core-sculpting workouts, including Mat Pilates, high-energy Zumba & guy-centric yoga
- Expires Jan 2, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by 1/2/13, pilates classes expire 3 months from activation date. Reservation required for Zumba and Power Yoga classes. Classes are non-transferable. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get six Pilates classes (a $70 value). Buyers may drop into any 55-minute Mat Pilates I or II class; check the schedule for class times.
- For $29, you get seven weeks of Zumba classes (a $65 value). The next sessions begin on Saturdays, January 14 or March 24; or Wednesdays, January 18 or March 7.
- For $45, you get an eight-week Power Yoga for Men class (a $100 value). The next sessions begin Thursday, January 19, or Thursday, March 21.
The experienced instructors at Momentum Pilates help fitness seekers attain more svelte physiques through core-focused workouts. The Mat Pilates program puts participants through tiered training, using exercise props such as resistance bands, foam rollers, and weighted clown noses to develop pelvic stability and sharpen kinaesthetic senses. For a dance-tinged workout, one-hour Zumba classes combine resistance and interval training as instructors sync easy-to-follow slow and fast movements to Latin music. Power Yoga for Men draws upon ashtanga practice, creating an athletic style of yoga that combines poses easily adapted to most experience levels as gents develop strength and endurance alongside balance, flexibility, and the power of invisibility.