- Six sessions of IPL treatment on one large or two small areas
- Or, option to treat one large and one small area
- Consultation and patch test
- Small areas include under arms, bikini line, hands or feet
- Large areas such as extended bikini, full face, and abdomen
- Health and beauty centre located in Hoole, close to Chester station
Groupon finds out about IPL hair removal at Urban Fitness & Beauty.
What is IPL hair removal?
This treatment directs intense pulses of light at areas of unwanted hair over a series of short bursts. Various parts of the face and body can be targeted over a series of sessions.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation and patch test. Thereafter, the remaining sessions will take place every 3-6 weeks.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas: One facial area (usually £45) | Between eyebrows (£35) | Under arms (£55) | Bikini line (£65) | Hands (£80) | Feet (£80)
Large areas: Full face (£120) | Chest (£130) | Nipple area (£80) | Abdomen (£90) | Extended bikini (£100) | Full bikini (£150)
Choose from the following Six sessions of IPL hair removal:
£99 for one large area or two small areas (Up to 87% off)
£129 for one large area and one small area (Up to 89% off)
Urban Fitness & Beauty offers up personal training and fitness advice, with instructors specialising in a number of backgrounds such as rugby and Pilates. Power Plate training sessions also compliment a myriad of beauty treatments that include teeth whitening, Bio Sculpture nails, and IPL hair removal.